右上角的“SCP汉化目录”有具体的汉化整理。

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCP foundation

欢迎来到SCP foundation
希望大家能注册ID,踊跃发言,使论坛的气氛活跃一些...

想初步了解的,请到指引区看看。
右上角的“SCP汉化目录”有具体的汉化整理。

SCP foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SCP foundation

SCP基金会汉化组官方聚集地(原百度帖吧scp_foundation吧) 欢迎各位加入成为D级人员。

3 posters

[新人翻译,请求校对] SCP-1869 森之寂静

Ztaein
    Ztaein
    新D级人员
    新D级人员

帖子数 : 6
    注册日期 : 15-10-10
    年龄 : 38
    地点 : 肾小球的毛细血管团中

[新人翻译,请求校对] SCP-1869 森之寂静 Empty [新人翻译,请求校对] SCP-1869 森之寂静

帖子 由 Ztaein 周一 十一月 09, 2015 12:51 pm

一幅SCP-1869绘制的素描(上图)与和素描对象相符的树木的照片(下图)

项目编号:SCP-1869

项目等级:Euclid

特殊收容措施:SCP-1869被收容在一间拥有书桌的标准人形SCP收容套间内,并且可以持续提供其所需的书写材料。SCP-1869需要每周被一名医疗人员检查一次,并且每月至少进行一次心理评估。要把在以上的例行检查中所占用SCP-1869记录的时间控制在最低限度以内。SCP-1869所作的笔记需要被每日检查然后归类至SCP-1869的相关文档中。

描述:SCP-1869是一名身高1.72m,体重61kg的59岁男性高加索人。自从被收容以来,从未观测到它进入睡眠状态,并且除了缺乏睡眠之外,它还表现出无意识动眼、思维混乱与失忆等症状。收容以来它维持着稳定的身体状态,其衰老的速度也与常人无异。
    SCP-1869不停地记录着树木倒塌现象,其笔记的内容包括该树的地理坐标与简洁但详细的描绘,偶尔其中也会出现未完成的草图。如果不给它提供记录用的工具,它会运用任何可行的材料或方法继续记录。SCP-1869声称他持续地听到树木倒下的声音,并且被动地记录下这些事件的细节。当被问及它做此事的动机时,SCP-1869解释说必须要有人去完成这个工作,尽管这并不需要太过投入精力。对所记录树木的位置检查进一步证明了那些与描述和例子相符合的树木倒塌现象是真实存在的。实验证明SCP-1869无法感知到那些被人所目击到,或者因人为因素引起的树木倒塌现象。大部分已记录的树木倒塌现象出现在以SCP-1869为中心半径200km以内,但也被证实这个现象出现的范围是无限制的。

在一般情况下,SCP-1869愿意配合收容工作但却十分孤僻,并且不会表现出任何情绪。如果阻止它继续记录,它将被激怒并表现出明显的悲伤与痛苦,并且会变得狂躁。SCP-1869对他它的笔记有强烈的保护欲望,但却十分信任地将笔记托付给研究人员,并且相信他们会细心地保护它们。

SCP-1869被收容于1986年11月10日,起因是对关于一个因精神错乱而不睡觉的男人的谣言的调查。SCP-1869曾是魁北克省北部███████████████的一名护林员。它的异常属性是在收容以前的几个月内伴随着一次情感上的打击出现的。SCP-1869与当地的一名Naskapi族女子发生过一段浪漫的关系,据报道该女子失踪于1986年的6月。这起失踪案件至今仍未被破解,基金会的调查也无法为之提供任何更多的线索。SCP-1869表示他对这起失踪案件与发生在他的异常属性出现之前的事情没有任何记忆。

附录1869:以下是SCP-1869在被收容以前写的一封信。该信的收件人仍未被正式确认。

1986年9月9日

我的朋友D█████,

我心里十分明白发生了什么,我害怕她永远都无法被找到了。如同其他的那些人。那么多的人,从未有人得到他们的讯息。没有人在意。这才是最恶劣的侮辱。
    我无法入睡。我的脑海中浮现出许多画面,残破的肢体,撕裂的肌肉,覆盖着冰霜的骸骨。又或者会想到,我可能曾经踏过她那浅土所覆的葬身之地而毫不知晓。
    那是怎样发生的?在哪发生的?她曾在痛苦中煎熬吗?是什么让她发出了死前的尖叫?那些听到她哀嚎的树木心中是否仍有余音回荡?我感觉我正在失去理智,仅仅是对更多真相的渴求也会让我所知道的那点微不足道的事实落入被遗忘的边缘。感谢你的帮助。尽管我没有你对待这些事情的智慧,但我不得不去继续尝试。

注释:
    ①Naskapi的原意为“地平线之外的人”。

英文原文:

Instance of a sketch produced by SCP-1869 (top) and photograph of corresponding tree (bottom).
    Item #: SCP-1869

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1869 is to be contained in a standard humanoid cell furnished with a writing desk, and provided with a constant supply of writing material. SCP-1869 should be examined weekly by a medical personnel and undergo monthly psychological evaluations. Disruption of SCP-1869's writing process should be kept to a minimum during these routine examinations. Notes produced by SCP-1869 are to be inspected daily and filed with documentation pertaining to project SCP-1869.

Description: SCP-1869 is a Caucasian male, currently 59 years old, measuring 1.72 m and weighing 61 kg. It has never been observed to sleep since its acquisition and it presents symptoms of sleep deprivation including clumsiness, involuntary eye movements, confusion, and memory lapses. SCP-1869 remained in a stable health condition since its acquisition and is aging at a rate consistent with that of a normal human being.

SCP-1869 is constantly writing notes consisting of geographic coordinates followed by a brief but detailed description of a toppled tree, occasionally accompanied by a rudimentary sketch. If stationery is not provided, it will attempt to write using any material or means available. SCP-1869 claims to constantly hear the sounds of falling trees and is compelled to record the details of these events. When questioned on its motives, SCP-1869 explains that someone has to do it, but does not elaborate. Inspection of recorded locations confirmed the presence of recently toppled trees matching the descriptions and illustrations. Experimentation showed that SCP-1869 is not cognizant of trees falling in the presence of human witnesses, or following deliberate human action. The majority of occurrences recorded are within a radius of 200 km, but there appears to be no limit on the range of this phenomenon.

Under normal circumstances, SCP-1869 is cooperative but withdrawn, and does not show any signs of emotions. If prevented from taking notes, it will display signs of irritation and emotional distress and may become violent. SCP-1869 is protective of its notes, but was convinced to entrust them to the research personnel with the assurance that they would be conserved carefully.

SCP-1869 was recovered on 10-11-1986, following investigations of rumors of a mentally deranged man that did not sleep. It had been previously working as a forester in ███████████████, in Northern Quebec. The anomalous properties of SCP-1869 developed following a traumatic experience in the months preceding its acquisition. The object had developed a romantic relationship with an indigenous woman of Naskapi ethnicity1, who was reported missing in June 1986. This case was never solved and Foundation investigations yielded no additional clues. SCP-1869 appears to have no recollection of these events or of the time preceding the onset of its anomalous condition.

Addendum 1869: The following is a letter written by SCP-1869 before its acquisition. The intended recipient of the letter has not yet been formally identified.

Sept 9, 86

My friend D█████,

I am certain in my heart what happened, and I fear she will never be found. Like so many others. So many and nobody ever hears about them. Nobody cares. This is the worst indignity.

Can't sleep. My mind conjures visions of broken limbs. Lacerated flesh. Bones covered with frost. Or to think I may have walked over her shallow grave and not know it.

How? Where? Did she suffer? What happened to her dying scream? Is it still vibrating in the heart of the trees that heard it? I feel that I am losing my sanity and I would risk what little I have left just to know. Thank you for your help. I do not have your wisdom concerning these things, but I will have to try.

Footnotes
    1. The name Naskapi literally means ''people beyond the horizon''.

住宿党有点无奈,只能利用纸笔翻译,上传只能靠手机,若出现一些论坛格式上的问题请见谅。希望到时候若真能正式发布了,有人能帮忙把图片上传一下,谢谢。

由Ztaein于周一 十一月 09, 2015 8:11 pm进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了2次
    Undefinedepss
    Undefinedepss
    [数据删除]
    [数据删除]

帖子数 : 867
    注册日期 : 11-11-13

[新人翻译,请求校对] SCP-1869 森之寂静 Empty 回复: [新人翻译,请求校对] SCP-1869 森之寂静

帖子 由 Undefinedepss 周一 十一月 09, 2015 7:11 pm

感觉没什么问题,只需要按照别的帖子把格式改一下
    BBcode使用方法见下:
    代码:
    [b]加粗[/b]
    效果如下:
    加粗
    代码:
    [strike]删除线[/strike]
    效果如下:
    删除线
    代码:
    [quote]引用[/quote]
    效果如下:
    引用
    代码:
    [sup]上标[/sup]
    效果如下:
    上标
    白雅与黑礼
    白雅与黑礼
    人畜无害小猫咪
    人畜无害小猫咪

帖子数 : 85
    注册日期 : 15-10-03
    年龄 : 23
    地点 : 随便啦。

帖子 由 白雅与黑礼 周一 十一月 09, 2015 8:11 pm

感觉背后有一个好悲伤的爱情故事啊……很美的一条scp呢
    Ztaein
    Ztaein
    新D级人员
    新D级人员

帖子 由 Ztaein 周一 十一月 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Undefinedepss 写道:感觉没什么问题,只需要按照别的帖子把格式改一下
    BBcode使用方法见下:
    代码:
    [b]加粗[/b]
    效果如下:
    加粗
    代码:
    [strike]删除线[/strike]
    效果如下:
    删除线
    代码:
    [quote]引用[/quote]
    效果如下:
    引用
    代码:
    [sup]上标[/sup]
    效果如下:
    上标
    这样可以了吗?如果可以的话我放到发布区去了喔?
    Ztaein
    Ztaein
    新D级人员
    新D级人员

帖子 由 Ztaein 周一 十一月 09, 2015 8:59 pm

白雅与黑礼 写道:感觉背后有一个好悲伤的爱情故事啊……很美的一条scp呢
    对啊对啊!超有深沉之感。但翻的时候感觉总是抓不到这篇的key,有些云里雾里的,比那一些偏重描述的scp条目有更深的内涵。我在想会不会有一些其它关联的scp或者背景
    Undefinedepss
    Undefinedepss
    [数据删除]
    [数据删除]

帖子数 : 867
    注册日期 : 11-11-13

帖子 由 Undefinedepss 周一 十一月 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Ztaein 写道:
    Undefinedepss 写道:感觉没什么问题,只需要按照别的帖子把格式改一下
    BBcode使用方法见下:
    代码: